Reserve Your Seat Now for this Groundbreaking Event
It's time to get serious. In today's rapidly changing political, financial, and manufacturing environment, creating healthy relationships between suppliers and their customers is critical. Gone are the days of traditional supplier relationship management, where trade shows, fast pitches, database searches, and bidding are the norm. Today, success requires so much more. Suppliers and their customers must work together in trusting, performance-driven relationships to untangle the changing landscape and co-develop solutions for success.
Join us April 25-26 in Cambridge, Massachusetts where we will explore the changing manufacturing environment within the context of strategically sourced supply chains. We'll dive deep into mega-trends such as Blockchain Smart Contracts, self-driving cars, healthcare wearables, Internet of Things, robotics and artificial intelligence to name a few. Most importantly, you'll understand the relative impact to manufacturing, identify the gaps between customer and supplier readiness, and build a plan to move forward.
- Gain first-hand knowledge of the changing needs and expectations of Chief Procurement Officers, Supply Chain Executives, and Corporate Sourcing and Buying Organizations
- Collaborate with your peers and customers to better understand the impacts of technological mega-trends on manufacturing and your business
- Identify how customer/supplier realtionships are changing, and how you can stay on the cutting-edge to dirve trusting, fruitful partnerships
- Walk away with a plan for how to get your operations in high gear, centered on development, digitization, and innovation
A. Supplier and Customer B2B Sessions
Only at DMSCA2018 will you be able to participate in pre-scheduled B2B Business Development and Sourcing Sessions with long sought after prospects represented by corporate sourcing and buying organization attendees.
You'll also hear about the three-year Supply Chain Value Management research being conducted in collaboration with Professor Sharmila Chatterjee at MIT's Sloan School that highlights suppliers participating in the DMSCA Corporate Mentoring Program (CMP).
B. HBCU/HSI/MI Student Scholarships
DMSCA2018 affords you the opportunity to sponsor one or more Graduate or Undergraduate Supply Chain Management or Industrial Engineering Student from a Historically Black College and University (HBCU), Hispanic Serving Institution (HSI), or any other Minority Institution (MI) to this event. Scholarships may be extended as part of an optional Sponsorship Package and/or individually by both Corporations and Suppliers.
Who Should Attend?
- Corporate Chief Procurement Officers (CPOs) and other Supply Chain Executives
- Corporate Sourcing and Buying Organization (SBO) Managers and Directors
- Corporate Supplier Diversity Organization (SDO) Managers and Directors
- Manufacturing, Logistics, and Distribution Suppliers
- Suppliers with Product, Process, and Service Innovations
- Advocacy Organizations
- HBCU/HSI/MI Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain Management Graduate or Undergraduate Students
Why This Event?
The velocity of change is overwhelming. Technological advancements are transforming how we manufacture and how we partner with one another to create competitive advantage within supply chains. DMSCA2018 brings to you preeminent thinkers around critical mega-trends and how they are revolutionizing the manaufacturing supply chain. You'll also have the opportunity to engage in one-on-one dialogue between supply chain organizations and their suppliers. Whether a large corporation or a supplier, this can't miss event will give you a realistic perspective on how to shift your business into high gear.
The pace of change is upon us with increasing velocity, and the gap between customers needs and supplier readiness is widening. Now is the time to better understand technological megatrends, identify performance gaps, and build a plan to close them rapidly.
This is an event that can put you light years ahead of your competitors and one that you cannot afford to miss.