DMSCA Executive Forum: “Delivering the Promise of DMSCA”
Sponsor: DMSCA Strategic Sourcing Executive Leadership Committee (SSELC)
Facilitator: Brian Donovan, MBA, PMP
Opening: Ric Schneider, CPO, Abbott
- DMSCA Development and Corporate Mentoring Program (CMP)
- The State of Global Supplier Development:
- Supplier Capability and Scale Challenges and Opportunities
- Technology Topics
- Closing and Nex Steps
Acknowledgements, Introductions, and Welcome: 10 mins each, w/ slides
Ric Schneider, CPO, Abbott; 2018-2019 Chairman, DMSCA CMP SSELC
Welcome participants by company & the promise of DMSCA
David J. Burton, DMSCA President/CEO
Broad CMP overview = 6 steps; shifting to IGC & SBO focus
Cindy Anders, Jannsen: Role of SBO, event agenda overview Ric last?
Topic: Exec Forum Conclusions – Why Supplier Development?
Presenter: CPO/SCE representative for Industry Group Cluster and othersModerators: IGC Leaders
The following CMP member suppliers earned dedicated time to present to the assembled audience during Business To Business (B2B) Sessions on Thursday, 28 February during DMSCA 2019.
Diversified Chemical Technologies – George Hill & team, https://www.dchem.com/
Synasha – Geoffrey Crawley, https://synasha.com/
Walker SCM – Bob Tennant, Maria Hill, https://www.walkerscm.buckeyedev.com
As part of the DMSCA Industry Group Cluster model, corporate members have nominated specific suppliers to present as part of the CMP business development and supply chain excellence journey.
Note that follwing the event, the IGCs will offer suppliers and customers a two-way year-round eB2B platform.
WELCOME AND ACKNOWLEDGEMNETS
- Joe Jensen, Vice President in the Internet of Things (IoT) Group and General Manager of the Retail Solutions Division at Intel
- Erica Simmons, Executive Director. Centre for Digital Innivation and Advanced Manufacturing, Carribean Maritine University, Jamaica
ANNOUNCEMENTS AND RECOGNITIONS
Facilitataor: Daniel Stanton, President and Founder, SecureMarking
- Ben Hazen, Associate Professor of Logistics and Supply Chain Management, U.S, Air Force
- Lisa Butters, General Manager, GoDirect Trade Greenhouse Business at Honeywell
- Mark Manning, Founder and CEO, iTRACE Technologies
- Susan Roberts, Program Manager for IBM Watson Supply Chain
Mohammed (Mo) Abuali PhD, Managing Partner, IoTco: " Predictive Analytics- A Supply Chain Imperative"
David Ricciard, President, Proximo: "DMSCA New Member Sourcing Portal"
Moderator: Barbera Oliver, President, Enterprise Publishing, MBE Magazine
- Donna Ennis. Executive Director, Atlanta Advance Manufacturing Center, MBDA
- Alika Kuma, Executive Director, Phoenix MBDA Business Development Center
- Rainey Alben, President and CEO, Pacifiic Soutwest MSDC
- Fernando Martinez, President and CEO, Northwest MSDC
- Heather Olson, President and CEO, Northcentral, MSDC
Moderator: Suj Chandrasekharm PhD
Leisure options: separate registration required