Seminar "INVESTING IN FRANCE"
MEMBERS BREAKFAST MEETING AT HERBERT SMITH FREEHILLS
Within the framework of the CEFJ's monthly meetings, our member Herbert Smith Freehills in partnership with Rothschild & Cie and will welcome us for a special seminar about "INVESTING FRANCE". Experts will share with us all the guidelines of a good investisment on french territory.
The following topics will be discussed :
- Opportunities for Japanese companies investing in France
- Obtaining investment authorisations from the French government (Decree "Alstom", privatisation regulations, antitrust filings, etc.)
- French labour law obligations and the impact of these on deal strategy : information and consultation procedures and the timetable for the deal (works council, Hamon Law, "put structures", etc.)
- How deals are generally conducted in France (Auction processes, dual tracks, etc.)
- Some of the cultural and legal issues faced when Japanese and French companies enter into joint ventures
08.30 : Welcome and breakfast
09.00 : Introduction and outline of the upcoming events by Noriko Carpentier-Tominaga, Director of CEFJ.
· Philippe Le Bourgeois, Managing Director, Rothschild & Cie
· Rebecca Major, Energy, Natural Resources and Infrastructure Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills
· Frederic Bouvet, French M&A Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills
· Sergio Sorinas, Anti-trust Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills
· Emma Röhsler, Employment Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills
· Magali Fernandes, Of counsel, Herbert Smith Freehills
· Raphaëlle Buot de l'Epine, Senior associate, Herbert Smith Freehills
10.00 : End
|Member - Sold out||0 EUR|
|Non member - Sold out||20 EUR|