Women's Forum Business Tours
Take part in the Paris Region Business Tours on October 4th, just before the opening of the Women's Forum Meeting!
This program offers you VIP access to the most innovative sites of the Paris Region !
Make the most of your stay in Paris to visit -for free- the most emblematic sites of the French innovation ecosystem:
- Société du Grand Paris, the public agency that carries out the new railway Grand Paris Express, which is Europe’s largest urban renewal project.
- Paris Pionnières, the first incubator in France dedicated to business women.
- Criteo, an online advertising firm, which is one of the most emblematic French unicorns.
- Numa, a major French startup accelerator, which has been expanding through the world and which now offers programs dedicated to international start-ups willing to develop in Europe from France.
- Station F, the world's biggest startup campus, that opened last June and that will host 1,000 start-ups in the coming months.
These visits are organized within 2 tours on October 4th. Each tour is independent and includes:
- the visits
- transfers by bus to the sites
All organizational and logistics costs are taken care of by Paris Region Entreprises.
Registration is required due to limited capacities and will be submitted to validation.
Paris Region Entreprises and its partners often set up business tours to showcase the assets of the Paris region to companies, prescribers, opinion leaders and reporters. Paris Region Entreprises also helps foreign companies expand their business and set up their offices in the Paris Region through a full range of services, which are completely free of charge.