TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR MIND - International Conference
COLOMBIANOS: HACER CLIC AQUÍ
- Thank you all for your wonderful participation and we wish you a safe trip back home.
- Please answer the survey we sent you via email.
WHAT IS THE CONFERENCE AIM?
The conference aims at clarifying the strong correlation between effectiveness and personal well-being
through the study of the human mind and brain in the context of an organization, a school, a family,
and a couseling session. It is held every other year in different countries around the world.
This time, it is in beautiful Bogotá, Colombia.
WHO IS IT INTENDED FOR?
It is aimed for parents, educators, managers and counselors (psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers).
WHAT ARE THE TOPICS COVERED?
9 keynote speakers from Japan, United States, Canada, Ireland, and Colombia, plus more than 40 workshops offered about:
- How to lead your staff for greater belonging and teamwork as well as higher results?
- How to lead a school and teach your students in a mental healthy environment and for life-long skills?
- How to parent your children in a peaceful way and for self-agency and success?
- How to counsel your client to take charge of their mind and their life?
- How to live with wellness and effectiveness?
Casa Dann Carlton Hotel & Spa: CL. 93B No. 19 - 44 Bogota, Colombia Rochester School: Autopista Norte Km 15, Chia, Cundinamarca, Colombia