SMART MOBILITY TECHMEETING
Wednesday, October 5th
With 12 million residents, as well as 47 million tourists each year, Paris Region mobility market represents 41 millions trips each day, a 17% traffic increase in 10 years. This booming market combines with a rich and diverse ecosystem that federates major groups, startups and competitiveness clusters.
Additionally, solid support from policy-makers, with funding for experimentation in innovative mobility solutions in the Paris Region, makes this a unique location for companies seeking to develop their business.
You are developing solutions for :
- Connected, autonomous, shared, green, customisable mobility
- Big data for smart mobility
- Integrated urban mobility
- Multimodal transportation solutions
- Data, localization services and real-time intelligence
- Autonomous vehicle technology, cybersecurity
- Shared mobility and mobility-as-a-service
- Electric Vehicles and charging stations
Are you eager to further innovate in Smart Mobility?
Participate in the upcoming Smart Mobility TechMeeting
and initiate strategic partnerships with key players from the Paris Region and California
3 highlights during the day
- 09:30 5 minutes-Pitches in the morning : a selection of innovative start-ups, medium-sized and large organizations to share their expertise and best practices in Smart Mobility
- 12:30 Networking lunch
- 14:00 B2B meetings session in the afternoon. End at 17:30
What’s in it for you?
The Smart Mobility TechMeeting is part of a company mission EEN with our partner Impulse Brussels. Paris Region Entreprises will support you before, during and after the TechMeeting to ensure a positive, successful networking experience.
- Access the online B2B platform to promote your company and pre-arrange your meetings
- Apply for pitching your company on Wednesday, October 5th
- Meet several potential partners in one location on one day
- Present, discuss and generate new ideas and projects, in particular:
- For startups & entrepreneurs a Show off your skills, innovative products and services to established corporations. And receive their feedback.
- For managers at established corporations a Network with creative and innovative startups. And find potential contributors to your innovative projects.
- Access to the slides of the presentations
- Medium-sized and large corporations
- Smart Mobility companies
- R&D centers
What is a TechMeeting ?
October 5th 2016 from 09:00 to 17:30
Paris Region Entreprises 11 rue de Cambrai 75019 PARIS