The Minnesota Trade Office is hosting the Central & Eastern European Medical Buyers Mission to Minnesota in June 2018 and invites your company to apply to participate. Buyers, health care decision makers and distributors from more than 15 Central and Eastern European countries and medical businesses throughout Minnesota are invited to this unique event to learn firsthand about the rapidly expanding demand for health care equipment and services in these markets.
This event will begin with a Medical Technology Forum held on Monday, June 18 in Minneapolis, Minnesota followed by prescheduled business-to-business meetings between European delegates and Minnesota companies, networking opportunities and company visits for the European representatives.
Strong export opportunities for U.S. companies include advanced medical and surgical equipment, disposable products, radiology, optical devices, dental equipment, software for hospital management and internal networks, and technology for non-communicable diseases.
Parties will discuss market trends for medical devices, eHealth, and Health Information Systems. Business experts will share their visions for the direction of the European health care sector with additional opportunities to:
- Introduce and learn about products manufactured and invented by Minnesota companies
- Get the opportunity to meet with distributors, partners and manufacturers from these markets
- Participate in self-scheduled, tailored B2B meetings
- Negotiate and potentially sign purchase agreements
- European Delegates: $550
- Second Representatives from Same European Company: $250
- Minnesota Delegates (Full Agenda): $250
- Second Representative from Same MN Company: $125
- Minnesota Companies (Reception Only): $75
Contact information: Nikolay Megits, Ph.D., Regional Trade Manager - email@example.com / +1-651-259-7495
*The Minnesota Trade Office cannot guarantee a specific number of meetings or be held responsible for the information provided by prospects for the outcome of business talks engaged with potential partners.