Futur en Seine Business Tours
Take part in the Paris Region Business Tours on June 8th, just before the opening of Futur en Seine!
This program offers you VIP access to the most innovative sites of the Paris Region in digital transformation!
Make the most of your stay in Paris to visit -for free- the most innovative French digital start-ups, innovation platforms and tech companies:
- Blablacar, the world's leading long distance ridesharing service, connecting drivers with empty seats to people travelling the same way.
- Le Cargo, the biggest parisian innovation platform offering a dedicated site to young innovative companies connected to the creative industries and digital content.
- The EdFab, a new innovation site dedicated to the digital transformation of the education & training sector.
- Criteo, a personalized retargeting company that provide Internet retailers with personalized online display advertisements solutions.
- The startup accelerator Numa, providing coworking space, start-up acceleration programs, and open innovation programs.
These visits are organized within 2 tours on June 8th. Each tour is independent and includes:
- the visits
- transfers by bus to the sites
All organizational and logistics costs are taken care of by Paris Region Entreprises.
Registration is required due to limited capacities and will be submitted to validation.
This program is organized by Paris Region Entreprises and Cap Digital.
Paris Region Entreprises and its partners often set up business tours to showcase the assets of the Paris region to companies, prescribers, opinion leaders and reporters. Paris Region Entreprises also helps foreign companies expand their business and set up their offices in the Paris Region through a full range of services, completely free of charge.
June 8th 2016 from 09:00 AM to 05:15 PM GMT -5