The first Futurallia event was held in 1990 at Futuroscope, Poitiers, at the initiative of the Chamber of Commerce of La Vienne. This international and multi-sector business forum is aimed mainly at SME directors looking to develop foreign partnerships and markets. Using bespoke web systems and matchmaking software, FUTURALLIA’s core business is the organisation of forums with pre-arranged, one-to-one meetings. Over the years, the FUTURALLIA event has been successfully organised in many countries: France, Canada, Belgium, Poland, Qatar, USA, Turkey, Romania. Futurallia unites its international partners who are either regular partners of our events or organizers of the forum abroad.
Individual face-to-face meetings, pre-scheduled using the meeting choices of each participant.
An interpreter automatically matched to every meeting where necessary.
A SIMPLE, GUIDED PROCESS
- Register with the organiser or their representative (delegation leader) for your country or region
- Once you have received the access codes to your client area, complete your company profile (activity, objectives, your participants, …)
- Consult the catalogue of participating companies and choose those you would like to meet.
- FUTURALLIA’s systems will customise your meeting schedule based on meeting choices you have made and received.
- During the forum, our team of specialists are present to help you optimise your time and create complementary meetings.