Dear Fintech Forum delegate,
We invite you to take full advantage of your stay in Paris visiting the most emblematic sites of the French Fintech ecosystem:
- the BPCE headquarters, where you will get:
- a presentation of the BPCE Digital Tranformation Center -named 89C3
- a presentation of the BPCE Group and its companies (Banque Populaire, Caisse d'Epargne, Crédit Foncier, NATIXIS, etc.)
- a presentation of collaboration programs for start-ups, including the Start-up Pass
- a presentation of the API program
BPCE is the 2nd largest banking group in France.
- Visit of Station F, the world's largest campus of start-ups, where you will get:
- a presentation of the BNP Plug and Play Fintech Program, which is a 12-weeks acceleration program developed by BNP Paribas and the US innovation platform Plug and Play at Station F.
- a presentation of the French Tech Central, the one-stop-shop for 30+ public administrations on campus, accessible to all start-ups
- a visit of the Station F campus
The tour will include transfers by bus from Place de la Bourse to the sites and back to Place de la Bourse. Departure will be at 1.30 pm on January 29th and the bus will drop you Place de la Bourse by 6.15 pm.
All registration is subject to approval by Paris Region Entreprises staff according to space constraints and priority will be given to international participants. All organizational and logistics costs are taken care of by Paris Region Entreprises.This program is organized by Paris Region Entreprises and the Paris Fintech Forum, in close collaboration with the Regional Council of the Paris Region.
Paris Region Entreprises and its partners often set up business tours to showcase the assets of the Paris region to companies, prescribers, opinion leaders and reporters. Paris Region Entreprises helps international companies expand their business and set up their offices in the Paris Region through a full range of services, which are completely free of charge. The agency is financed by the Regional Council of the Paris Region.
January 29th 2018 from 01:30 PM to 05:30 PM GMT 2