COP 21 Business Tours in partnership with La Galerie
Take part in the COP21 Business Tours from December 2 to 9!
This program offers you VIP access to the most innovative sites addressing the resource and climate challenges in the Paris Region!
Make the most of your stay in Paris to visit -for free- the most innovative French sites in green building, energy efficiency, sustainable heating, green mobility and eco-districts:
- Challenger, the positive-energy head office of Bouygues Construction, French leader in the building industry.
- Linky Lab, the first European center dedicated to testing smart electricity meters. ERDF manages this laboratory.
- Green Office® Rueil, an example of positive-energy office building located in the Paris Region and developed by Bouygues Immobilier.
- Blue Solutions operational Center, operated by the Bolloré Group. Blue Solutions provides the Autolib' first self-service electric car sharing system in the world as well as other electric solutions such as buses, trams and boats
- The Clichy-Batignolles Eco district, a new eco-neighborhood located in the heart of Paris which displays a variety of innovative and efficient eco-friendly solutions
Each tour is independent and includes:
- the visit
- transfers by bus to the sites
All organizational and logistics costs are taken care of by Paris Region Entreprises.
Registration is required due to limited capacities and will be submitted to validation.
Paris Region Entreprises helps foreign companies expand their business and set up their offices in the Paris Region through a full range of services, completely free of charge.
From the 2nd to the 9th of December 2015