Make the most of your stay in Paris to visit -for free- the most innovative French research centers in cyber-security, autonomous driving, HMI, wireless charging and intelligent transportation:
- VEDECOM, a research institute for energy transition, dedicated to individual, carbon-free and sustainable mobility
- SystemX, an institute for technological research, dedicated to the digital engineering of complex systems in the transport, communication, digital security and energy sectors
Visits will include physical demonstration of: electric machine prototyping, dynamic inductive charging, cybersecurity applied to smart transportation, augmented reality for drivers, and a level 4 self-driving vehicle.
The tour includes:
- A networking lunch starting at 12.45 pm in central Paris
- The visits and demos (from 2.45 pm to 6.15 pm)
- Transfers by bus from Paris to the sites and to the evening buffet
- An evening buffet with the CESA operational commitee and speakers at the Palais des Congrès de Versailles from 6.45 pm.
All registration is subject to approval by Paris Region Entreprises staff according to space constraints and priority will be given to international participants. Registered participants will receive location details closer to the event date.
Paris Region Entreprises and its partners often set up business tours to showcase the assets of the Paris region to companies, prescribers, opinion leaders and reporters. Paris Region Entreprises also helps foreign companies expand their business and set up their offices in the Paris Region through a full range of services, completely free of charge.
November 15th 2016 from 12:45 PM to 06:45 PM GMT 2